How To Regain Your Confidence With Dental Implants
Contact Us About Dental Implants Today
- Replace one or more missing teeth
- Restore your smile confidence & speech clarity
- Prevent jawbone loss
- Enjoy your favorite foods again
- Protect surrounding teeth from damage & overuse.
If you’re missing one or more teeth, maybe you’ve thought about what it would be like to bite into an apple with confidence again, or to flash a smile that’s authentic and unashamed. At Select Dental Group, we’ve seen the benefits of dental implants time and time again, and encourage you to consider whether they may be right for you.
What are dental implants and why are they a viable tooth replacement option?
Dental implants are a great way to restore the function and appearance of a natural tooth, whether you need one, many, or all your teeth replaced. They’re also ideal for securing dentures in place, and effectively prevent irritation, clicking noises that occur when you speak, and are a viable alternative to crown & bridge treatment and partial dentures.
How is an implant placed?
- At Select Dental Group, after taking X-rays and assessing your oral condition, we’ll ask questions about your dental history, as well as your smile goals. We’ll work with you to determine if a dental implant is right for you.
- If an implant is an option for you and you decide to move ahead with having one placed, we’ll schedule an appoint where our Plymouth dentist will insert the implant below your gumline.
- Once in place, we’ll allow time for the prosthetic roots to stabilize, allowing the implant to begin strengthening your jawbone and thereby preventing further bone loss.
- Once the implant roots are secure, we’ll schedule another visit where we’ll attach a replacement crown above the gumline.
How much do dental implants cost?
Pricing varies and depends on a host of factors, including the type of implant used, its location in your mouth, etc. You may be interested to know that some insurance plans cover the cost of having an implant placed.
Interested in exploring whether or not an implant is right for you? Call us to arrange a consultation appointment today!