Dental Bonding At Plymouth MI: Boosts Your Smile Strategy
Request An Appointment To Discuss Tooth Bonding Today
- Bolster your confidence
- Hide minor tooth stains and chips
- Repair tooth decay
- Close any unwanted gaps between teeth
- Protect roots that have been exposed by gum recession.
Though Mother Nature’s designs will always take the gold medal, a cosmetic treatment known as dental bonding earns a high-ranking silver! Made from a molding material that’s color-matched and attached to your natural tooth, bonding helps rebuild damaged areas of teeth while adding aesthetic benefits to your smile, as well.
An inexpensive and natural-looking option, tooth bonding is so discreet that most people will never know you’ve had it done! And, because many bonding treatments can be completed in a single visit to our office – many times without anesthetic – the treatment is incredibly convenient.
Wondering if it’s right for you? Here are a few circumstances in which tooth bonding can positively impact your smile:
- An ideal alternative to silver fillings, dental bonding is particularly beneficial when aesthetics are important. When worn, stained fillings in or near the front of your smile are a problem, talk to us about replacing them with natural-looking tooth bonding material!
- Teeth that appear too small can be built up, and unwanted spaces between can be filled.
- Dental bonding is a great option for repairing fractures and chips in teeth.
- Stains that are particularly stubborn can be eradicated with bonding!
With ongoing at-home care, teeth that have been bonded can look as good as new for years.
As your dentist in Plymouth, our team is here for all your smile needs. Whether you’re looking to boost your smile confidence, repair, chips, or mask stains, we can help! Call us today to arrange a consultation for Dental Bonding in Plymouth, MI.