At Select Dental Group, We Recommend Sealants. Here’s Why…
Contact Us About Dental Sealants Today
- Protect teeth quickly and easily
- Prioritize your smile
- Help optimize your oral health
- Ideal for kids and many adults, as well
- Help prevent cavities for up to 10 years.
At Select Dental Group, your dentist in Plymouth, keeping your oral health optimized is our priority. With a preventive approach to all we do, we purpose to teach our patients how to avoid dental problems now and in the future.
One of the easiest steps you can take to maximize your oral health – in addition to maintaining an excellent routine of brushing twice and flossing once daily– is to have dental sealants applied.
What are dental sealants? A very thin, plastic coating, they are designed to adhere to the chewing surfaces of teeth (molars and premolars) to prevent bacteria growth from causing cavities. Applied in liquid form, they cover a tooth’s deep pits, offering a protective shield.
Sealants are great for:
- Children who may need help keeping their teeth clean
- Those who need help with their at-home dental routine
- Patients with mobility challenges
- People with dementia and whose oral hygiene is irregular
- Those with especially deep pits and fissures in their molars.
Studies show that sealants have the potential to reduce a patient’s risk of decay by nearly 80% in molars. And, according to the Centers For Disease Control, school-age kids who don’t have sealants on their teeth develop almost three times more cavities than kids who have them.
Protect Your Teeth with Dental Sealants in Plymouth
Dental sealants benefits are far reaching, making them perfect for individuals who have difficulty maintaining optimal oral health and hygiene. Select Dental Group offers dental sealants for children and adults in Plymouth in order to protect your smile from damage and decay. Prevention is key! Call us today and we’d be happy to answer any questions you may have about dental sealants. New patients welcome!